Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIP exist?
Definitions of WHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping
- noun - a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline
- noun - a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit
- noun - (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- To strike with repeated strokes, as with a strap or rod; lash.
- To punish or chastise by repeated striking with a strap or rod; flog.
- To afflict, castigate, or reprove severely: “For nonconformity the world whips you with its displeasure” (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- To drive, force, or compel by flogging, lashing, or other means.
- To strike or affect in a manner similar to whipping or lashing: Icy winds whipped my face.
- To beat (cream or eggs, for example) into a froth or foam.
- To snatch, pull, or remove in a sudden manner: He whipped off his cap.
- To sew with a loose overcast or overhand stitch.
- To wrap or bind (a rope, for example) with twine to prevent unraveling or fraying.
- To hoist by means of a rope passing through an overhead pulley.
- To defeat; outdo: Our team can whip your team.
- To move in a sudden, quick manner; dart.
- To move in a manner similar to a whip; thrash or snap about: Branches whipped against the windows.
- An instrument, either a flexible rod or a flexible thong or lash attached to a handle, used for driving animals or administering corporal punishment.
- A whipping or lashing motion or stroke; a whiplash.
- A blow, wound, or cut made by or as if by whipping.
- Something, such as a long radio antenna on a motor vehicle, that is similar to a whip in form or flexibility.
- Flexibility, as in the shaft of a golf club.
- A whipper-in.
- A member of a legislative body, such as the U.
- A call issued to party members in a lawmaking body to ensure attendance at a particular time.
- A dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream, often with fruit or fruit flavoring: prune whip.
- An arm on a windmill.
- A hoist consisting of a single rope passing through an overhead pulley.
- A ride in an amusement park, consisting of small cars that move in a rapid, whipping motion along an oval track.
- To arouse; excite: whipped up the mob; whip up enthusiasm.
- To prepare quickly: whip up a light lunch.
- v - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 4 letters in WHIP: H I P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIP plus a wildcard: WHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIP
Images for WHIP
- whipmaker mike murphy my whip making style is most influenced by ...
- Miracle whip Blueprint for Life Blog
- whips & Crops Genuine Redhide Stock whip - Goodwood Saddlery
- Willow Smith Kills It in whip My Hair Lela London ...
- How to Make whipped Cream
- Vintage animal print early americana. whip-poor-will. Catesby. Scan ...
- whip It flowchart
- Chris Thimers Blog Seattle Supercross
- Commentaryfor July 7 2012 Sabbath School Lesson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.