Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIP exist?
Definitions of HIP in dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- noun - (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- noun - the fruit of a rose plant
- adj - informed about the latest trends
- The laterally projecting prominence of the pelvis or pelvic region from the waist to the thigh.
- A homologous posterior part in quadrupeds.
- The hip joint.
- The external angle formed by the meeting of two adjacent sloping sides of a roof.
- Keenly aware of, knowledgeable about, or interested in the latest trends or developments.
- Cognizant; wise: I am hip to what’s going on.
- Very fashionable or stylish.
- A rose hip.
- adj - aware of the most current styles and trends
- v - to build a type of roof
There are 3 letters in HIP: H I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIP plus a wildcard: HIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIP
Images for HIP
- hip Bursitis Treatment Options Symptoms Causes Diagnosis and ...
- hip & Knee Advice hip Procedures
- Trochanteric Bursitis of the hip - Patient Education - Orthogate
- hip Tattoos
- hip Tattoo
- Normally all of these parts of your hip work in harmony allowing you ...
- christina milian hip tattoo - Tattoo Desings Trendy Tattoo Models ...
- Anterior hip Capsule Release Stay Tuned Therapeutics
- hip Anatomy Function joint bones ligaments cartilage tendons bursa
- cherry blossom tattoos on the hiphip Tattoos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.