Scrabble word: HIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIPS exist?
Definitions of HIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- noun - (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- noun - the fruit of a rose plant
- adj - aware of the most current styles and trends
- verb - to build a type of roof
There are 4 letters in HIPS: H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIPS plus a wildcard: HIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIPS
Images for HIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.