Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIPS exist?
Definitions of HIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- noun - the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
- noun - the ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum
- noun - (architecture) the exterior angle formed by the junction of a sloping side and a sloping end of a roof
- noun - the fruit of a rose plant
- adj - aware of the most current styles and trends
- v - to build a type of roof
There are 4 letters in HIPS: H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIPS plus a wildcard: HIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIPS
Images for HIPS
- Filehips piercing.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... hips such hips. He said that right there his wife right next to him
- hips Dont Lie Or Do They Jodie Ponto Photography
- CELEBRITY PHOTO MANIAC Beautiful Women with Wide hips Part-three
- Rosie Roff 22 inch waist and 38 hips are amazing amazing enough to ...
- hips Dont Lie In Fact They Make You Smarter - VivirLatino
- Hip to Waist Ratio Calculator
- hips Dont Lie Vital both on and off the mat these mega joints ...
- Yoga for Cyclists Loosen up your tight hips lovingthebike.com
- Bilateral Dysplastic hips