Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIPS exist?
Definitions of CHIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - strips of potato fried in deep fat
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- noun - a piece of dried bovine dung
- noun - a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- noun - a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- noun - a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- noun - electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
- noun - (golf) a low running approach shot
- noun - the act of chipping something
- verb - break off (a piece from a whole)
- verb - cut a nick into
- verb - play a chip shot
- verb - form by chipping
- verb - break a small piece off from
- v - to break a small piece from
There are 5 letters in CHIPS: C H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIPS plus a wildcard: CHIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHIPS
- FilePotato-chips.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- How to shop for Healthy chips (and snacks) Diary of a Nutritionist
- tortilla chips
- Tortilla chips
- Full resolution (1450 1230 pixels file size 709 KB MIME ...
- Potato chips
- Be careful while enjoying Homemade Potato chips to your heart as it ...
- New Potatoes Developed to Make Better Potato chips - Slashfood
- FoodcollectionAge Fotostock America
- Denmark Street Fish and chips
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.