Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIP exist?
Definitions of CHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line
- noun - a piece of dried bovine dung
- noun - a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- noun - a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something
- noun - a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling
- noun - electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit
- noun - (golf) a low running approach shot
- noun - the act of chipping something
- verb - break off (a piece from a whole)
- verb - cut a nick into
- verb - play a chip shot
- verb - form by chipping
- verb - break a small piece off from
- A small piece, as of wood, stone, or glass, broken or cut off.
- A crack or flaw caused by the removal of a small piece.
- A small disk or counter used in poker and other games to represent money.
- A minute slice of a semiconducting material, such as silicon or germanium, doped and otherwise processed to have specified electrical characteristics, especially before it is developed into an electronic component or integrated circuit.
- An integrated circuit.
- French fries.
- Wood, palm leaves, straw, or similar material cut and dried for weaving.
- A fragment of dried animal dung used as fuel.
- Something worthless.
- A chip shot.
- To chop or cut with an ax or other implement.
- To break a small piece from: chip a tooth.
- To break or cut off (a small piece): chip ice from the car window.
- To shape or carve by cutting or chopping: chipped her name in the stone.
- To become broken off into small pieces.
- To make a chip shot in golf.
- To contribute money or labor: We all chipped in for champagne.
- To interrupt with comments; interject.
- To put up chips or money as one’s bet in poker and other games.
- A trick method of throwing one’s opponent in wrestling.
- verb - to break a small piece from
There are 4 letters in CHIP: C H I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIP plus a wildcard: CHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIP
Images for CHIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.