Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHASIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHASIC exist?
Definitions of PHASIC in dictionaries:
- adj - to plan or carry out by phases (distinct stages of development) [v PHASED, PHASING, PHASES] : PHASEAL, PHASIC
There are 6 letters in PHASIC: A C H I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHASIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHASIC plus a wildcard: PHASIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHASIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHASIC
- phasic and Tonic Muscle Groups
- Review of Asessement and Treatment of Muscle Imbalances Charlie ...
- phasic receptors rapidly adapt useful in situations where it is ...
- SIMPLON phasic 105 20C & 30
- Muscle Transfer
- muscle spindle Definition from Answers.com
- ... Data Repository - Gene Ontology - phasic smooth muscle contraction
- Simplon phasic
- findingtheinnerme 811 lotd
- Simplon phasic wei - Martins Bikeshop KG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.