Scrabble word: CHAP
Is CHAP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a boy or man
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a crack in a lip caused usually by cold
- noun - (usually in the plural) leather leggings without a seat
- verb - crack due to dehydration
- To cause (the skin) to roughen, redden, or crack, especially as a result of cold or exposure: The headwind chapped the cyclist’s lips.
- A man or boy; a fellow.
- verb - to split, crack, or redden
There are 4 letters in CHAP: A C H P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAP
Click to search all anagrams of CHAP plus a wildcard: CHAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAP
Images for CHAP
Lookup in Wiki for CHAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.