Scrabble word: PATCH
Is PATCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PATCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small contrasting part of something
- noun - a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- noun - a piece of cloth used as decoration or to mend or cover a hole
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- noun - a short set of commands to correct a bug in a computer program
- noun - a connection intended to be used for a limited time
- noun - sewing that repairs a worn or torn hole (especially in a garment)
- noun - a protective cloth covering for an injured eye
- noun - a piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
- verb - to join or unite the pieces of
- verb - provide with a patch
- verb - mend by putting a patch on
- verb - repair by adding pieces
- A small piece of material affixed to another, larger piece to conceal, reinforce, or repair a worn area, hole, or tear.
- A small piece of cloth used for patchwork.
- A small cloth badge affixed to a garment as a decoration or an insignia, as of a military unit.
- A dressing or covering applied to protect a wound or sore.
- A pad or shield of cloth worn over an eye socket or an injured eye.
- A transdermal patch.
- A beauty spot applied to a woman’s face or shoulder to conceal an imperfection or to enhance the fairness of her skin.
- A small piece, part, or section, especially that which differs from or contrasts with the whole: a patch of thin ice; patches of sunlight.
- A small plot or piece of land, especially one that produces or is used for growing specific vegetation: a briar patch; a bean patch.
- A temporary, removable electronic connection, as one between two components in a communications system.
- To put a patch or patches on.
- To make by sewing scraps of material together: patch a quilt.
- To mend, repair, or put together, especially hastily, clumsily, or poorly: They patched together the broken statues with glue and plaster.
- To be connected temporarily.
- A fool or clown; a dolt.
- verb - to mend or cover a hole or weak spot in
There are 5 letters in PATCH: A C H P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PATCH
Click to search all anagrams of PATCH plus a wildcard: PATCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PATCH
Images for PATCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.