Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PHATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHATIC exist?
Definitions of PHATIC in dictionaries:
- Of, relating to, or being speech used to share feelings or to establish a mood of sociability rather than to communicate information or ideas.
- adj - sharing feelings rather than ideas
There are 6 letters in PHATIC: A C H I P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHATIC plus a wildcard: PHATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHATIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PHATIC
- TRANSLATING phatic EXPRESSIONS
- Through the looking glass The Miracles of Macro Photography PART 2 ...
- Take part in our Facebook Contest or join us on Flickr.
- ehattons.com - Deluxe Materials AD-21 Super phatic - 50ml
- Panning or how to capture moving objects Get inspired
- All Deluxe Materials Products
- WWE.com Raw results M-phatic statement
- screenshot of the Snappy Chat app on an iPhone showing the ...
- Some many-hued delights. Horizontal tastings offer endless ...
- PERFECT GIDDIMANI LUTAN FYAH TANYA STEPHENS ETC - Mafia & Fluxys ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.