Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEPATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEPATIC exist?
Definitions of HEPATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small green nonvascular plants of the class Hepaticopsida growing in wet places and resembling green seaweeds or leafy mosses
- adj - pertaining to or affecting the liver
- Of, relating to, or resembling the liver.
- A drug that acts on the liver.
- noun - a drug acting on the liver
There are 7 letters in HEPATIC: A C E H I P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEPATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEPATIC plus a wildcard: HEPATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEPATIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEPATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.