Scrabble word: TEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEACH exist?
Definitions of TEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - accustom gradually to some action or attitude
- To impart knowledge or skill to: teaches children.
- To provide knowledge of; instruct in: teaches French.
- To condition to a certain action or frame of mind: teaching youngsters to be self-reliant.
- To cause to learn by example or experience: an accident that taught me a valuable lesson.
- To advocate or preach: teaches racial and religious tolerance.
- To give instruction, especially as an occupation.
- verb - to impart knowledge or skill to
There are 5 letters in TEACH: A C E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEACH plus a wildcard: TEACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEACH
Images for TEACH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.