Scrabble word: TEACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEACH exist?
Definitions of TEACH in dictionaries:
- noun - an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - accustom gradually to some action or attitude
- To impart knowledge or skill to: teaches children.
- To provide knowledge of; instruct in: teaches French.
- To condition to a certain action or frame of mind: teaching youngsters to be self-reliant.
- To cause to learn by example or experience: an accident that taught me a valuable lesson.
- To advocate or preach: teaches racial and religious tolerance.
- To give instruction, especially as an occupation.
- verb - to impart knowledge or skill to