Scrabble word: CACHET
Is CACHET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CACHET in dictionaries:
- noun - an indication of approved or superior status
- noun - a warrant formerly issued by a French king who could warrant imprisonment or death in a signed letter under his seal
- noun - a seal on a letter
- A mark or a quality, as of distinction, individuality, or authenticity: “Federal courts have a certain cachet which state courts lack” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A seal on a document, such as a letter.
- A commemorative design stamped on an envelope to mark a postal or philatelic event.
- A motto forming part of a postal cancellation.
- A kind of wafer capsule formerly used by pharmacists for presenting an unpleasant-tasting drug.
- verb - to print a design on an envelope
There are 6 letters in CACHET: A C C E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CACHET
Click to search all anagrams of CACHET plus a wildcard: CACHET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CACHET
Images for CACHET
Lookup in Wiki for CACHET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.