Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHEAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEAT exist?
Definitions of CHEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- noun - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- noun - a deception for profit to yourself
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
- To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
- To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
- To elude; escape: cheat death.
- To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
- To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: accused of cheating at cards.
- To be sexually unfaithful: young marrieds who cheat on their spouses.
- An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
- One that cheats; a swindler.
- Fraudulent acquisition of another’s property.
- An annual European species of brome grass (Bromus secalinus) widely naturalized in temperate regions.
- v - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 5 letters in CHEAT: A C E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEAT plus a wildcard: CHEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEAT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHEAT
- PHP Programming cheat Sheets for PHP Developers - PHP Magic Book ...
- CSS HTML HTML5 jQuery and Scriptaculous cheat Sheets
- 10 Best WordPress (SEO) cheat Sheets
- HTML5 cheat Sheet - Tags
- jQuery 1.4 cheat Sheet
- jQuery cheat Sheet
- The Marketeters cheat Sheet to Viral Video Will Video for Food
- Stranger Election Endorsements cheat Sheet by Stranger Election ...
- Subversion cheat Sheet
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.