Scrabble word: DETACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETACH exist?
Definitions of DETACH in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become detached or separated
- verb - separate (a small unit) from a larger, especially for a special assignment
- verb - come to be detached
- To separate or unfasten; disconnect: detach a check from the checkbook; detach burs from one’s coat.
- To remove from association or union with something: detach a calf from its mother; detached herself from the group.
- To send (troops or ships, for example) on a special mission.
- verb - to unfasten and separate