Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DETACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETACH exist?
Definitions of DETACH in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to become detached or separated
- verb - separate (a small unit) from a larger, especially for a special assignment
- verb - come to be detached
- To separate or unfasten; disconnect: detach a check from the checkbook; detach burs from one’s coat.
- To remove from association or union with something: detach a calf from its mother; detached herself from the group.
- To send (troops or ships, for example) on a special mission.
- v - to unfasten and separate
There are 6 letters in DETACH: A C D E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETACH plus a wildcard: DETACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETACH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETACH
- Pices dtaches iPhone 4 module cran complet vitre tactile LED ...
- detach Kate Robinson Content Strategist
- NCH-ICD Mountain View - detached VillasUpstairs
- LOT 2 SAVONS DE MARSEILLE Plaque Dtachant
- Condensateur 14uf fil ( rf )
- PICES DTACHES LAVE-VAISSELLE CANDY
- Retinal detachment
- Remington 870 and 1100 Shotgun Quick detach Front And Rear HD Sling ...
- Enamor Events detachable Trains Two Dresses in One
- 223 Tikka T3 Tactical 20 Barrel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.