Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAD exist?
Definitions of CHAD in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- noun - a lake in north central Africa
- noun - a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa
- noun - a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- Small pieces of paper or cardboard generated by punching holes in paper tape or data cards.
- adj - a scrap of paper [n -S] : CHADLESS
There are 4 letters in CHAD: A C D H
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAD plus a wildcard: CHAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAD
Images for CHAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.