Scrabble word: CHADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHADS exist?
Definitions of CHADS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- noun - a lake in north central Africa
- noun - a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa
- noun - a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- adj - a scrap of paper [n -S] : CHADLESS