Scrabble word: CHADS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHADS exist?
Definitions of CHADS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of paper that is supposed to be removed when a hole is punched in a card or paper tape
- noun - a lake in north central Africa
- noun - a landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa
- noun - a family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa
- adj - a scrap of paper [n -S] : CHADLESS
There are 5 letters in CHADS: A C D H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHADS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHADS plus a wildcard: CHADS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHADS
Images for CHADS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.