Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAD exist?
Definitions of SHAD in dictionaries:
- noun - bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning
- noun - herring-like food fishes that migrate from the sea to fresh water to spawn
- n - a food fish
There are 4 letters in SHAD: A D H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAD plus a wildcard: SHAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAD
Images for SHAD
- Kohada Gizzard shad Konosirus Punctatus Threadfin Sustainable Sushi
- Threadfin shad (Dorosoma petenense)
- TWRA - Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - shad Identification
- ACravan shad Of Spring (Fish Richness vs. Frugal Fatigue)
- ... the threadfin shad as a result this species is rarely found in Ohio
- Gizzard shad (Dorosoma cepedianum) - NYS Dept. of Environmental ...
- ... Fish Gallery A Tellico Reservoir threadfin shad or yellow-tail
- Threadfin shad - Click to enlarge photo
- shad on a Fly
- Tracy Fish Facility Research Technical Service Center Bureau of ...