Scrabble word: DASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DASH exist?
Definitions of DASH in dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a quick run
- noun - a footrace run at top speed
- noun - a punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text
- noun - the longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
- noun - the act of moving with great haste
- verb - run or move very quickly or hastily
- verb - break into pieces, as by striking or knocking over
- verb - hurl or thrust violently
- verb - destroy or break
- verb - cause to lose courage
- verb - add an enlivening or altering element to
- To break or smash by striking violently.
- To hurl, knock, or thrust with sudden violence.
- To splash; bespatter.
- To perform or complete hastily: dash off a letter; dash down a glass of juice.
- To add an enlivening or altering element to.
- To affect by adding another element or ingredient to: ice cream that was dashed with rum.
- To confound; abash.
- To strike violently; smash.
- To move with haste; rush: dashed to the door.
- A swift, violent blow or stroke: knocked the books to the floor with an impatient dash of his hand.
- A splash.
- A small amount of an added ingredient: a dash of sherry.
- A quick stroke, as with a pencil or brush.
- A sudden movement; a rush: made a dash for the exit.
- A footrace, usually less than a quarter-mile long, run at top speed from the outset.
- A spirited quality in action or style; verve.
- A punctuation mark (—) used in writing and printing.
- In Morse and similar codes, the long sound or signal used in combination with the dot and silent intervals to represent letters or numbers.
- A dashboard.
- verb - to strike violently
There are 4 letters in DASH: A D H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DASH plus a wildcard: DASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DASH
Images for DASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.