Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DHAKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DHAKS exist?
Definitions of DHAKS in dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye
- n - an Asian tree
There are 5 letters in DHAKS: A D H K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DHAKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DHAKS plus a wildcard: DHAKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DHAKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DHAKS
- Labels knutselen pillowboxen traktaties
- There was a beautiful dance performance about the various tales ...
- scope of work template
- Kolkata South - A Durga puja special
- Kahaani The Y Factor
- amaar duniya i live for others - with a bank of varied experience of ...
- Holi canvas - Times Of India
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.