Scrabble word: SHARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARD exist?
Definitions of SHARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a broken piece of a brittle artifact
- A piece of broken pottery, especially one found in an archaeological dig; a potsherd.
- A fragment of a brittle substance, as of glass or metal.
- A small piece or part: “shards of intense emotional relationships that once existed” (Maggie Scarf).
- A tough sheath or covering, such as a shell, scale, or plate.
- The elytron or outer wing covering of a beetle.
- noun - a fragment of broken pottery
There are 5 letters in SHARD: A D H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARD plus a wildcard: SHARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARD
Images for SHARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.