Scrabble word: RADISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADISH exist?
Definitions of RADISH in dictionaries:
- noun - pungent fleshy edible root
- noun - radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- noun - pungent edible root of any of various cultivated radish plants
- noun - Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its edible pungent root usually eaten raw
- noun - a cruciferous plant of the genus Raphanus having a pungent edible root
- A Eurasian plant (Raphanus sativus) having a fleshy, edible root and white to purple flowers clustered in a terminal raceme.
- The pungent root of this plant, eaten raw as an appetizer and in salads.
- noun - a pungent, edible root