Scrabble word: RADISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADISH exist?
Definitions of RADISH in dictionaries:
- noun - pungent fleshy edible root
- noun - radish of Japan with a long hard durable root eaten raw or cooked
- noun - pungent edible root of any of various cultivated radish plants
- noun - Eurasian plant widely cultivated for its edible pungent root usually eaten raw
- noun - a cruciferous plant of the genus Raphanus having a pungent edible root
- A Eurasian plant (Raphanus sativus) having a fleshy, edible root and white to purple flowers clustered in a terminal raceme.
- The pungent root of this plant, eaten raw as an appetizer and in salads.
- noun - a pungent, edible root
There are 6 letters in RADISH: A D H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADISH plus a wildcard: RADISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADISH
Images for RADISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.