Scrabble word: HAIRS
Is HAIRS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HAIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head)
- noun - a very small distance or space
- noun - filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- noun - any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- noun - cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair
- noun - a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- noun - a threadlike growth
There are 5 letters in HAIRS: A H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAIRS
Click to search all anagrams of HAIRS plus a wildcard: HAIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAIRS
Images for HAIRS
Lookup in Wiki for HAIRS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.