Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHARIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARIA exist?
Definitions of SHARIA in dictionaries:
- noun - the code of law derived from the Koran and from the teachings and example of Mohammed
- n - Islamic law based on the Koran
There are 6 letters in SHARIA: A A H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHARIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHARIA plus a wildcard: SHARIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHARIA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHARIA
- What is sharia
- awaiting rain sharia Law Unavoidable - Archbishop of Canterbury
- sharia Law Muslims Debate
- ... American in NZ potus candidate Perry fine and dandy with sharia
- ... Muslims instruct UN to work with mass media orgs to spread sharia Law
- Pic of the day sharia in Action
- Did Ansar al-sharia carry out Libya attack - Times of Ummah - News ...
- sharia Barbaric or Perfect Peacebook - Your Guide to Religions
- Aceh Pageant Stirs Sashaying Storm. New Fatwa Soon ...
- Poster on sharia law