Scrabble word: RASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RASH exist?
Definitions of RASH in dictionaries:
- noun - any red eruption of the skin
- noun - a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences
- adj - imprudently incurring risk
- adj - marked by defiant disregard for danger or consequences
- Characterized by or resulting from illconsidered haste or boldness.
- Quick in producing a strong or marked effect.
- A skin eruption.
- An outbreak of many instances within a brief period: a rash of burglaries.
- adj - acting without due caution or forethought
- adj - a skin eruption [n -ES] : RASHLIKE