Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARS exist?
Definitions of CHARS in dictionaries:
- noun - a charred substance
- noun - a human female employed to do housework
- noun - any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus
- verb - burn to charcoal
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- v - to burn slightly
There are 5 letters in CHARS: A C H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARS plus a wildcard: CHARS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARS
- Use New Charts Method in your .NET Applications Gkhan AMAN
- Charts and Graphs types
- Free Printable Behavior Charts
- Understand organizational chart and how to draw an organizational ...
- Chore Chart to Motivate Children Free Download - Empowering Parents
- Free Behavior Charts Set Behavior Goals in a Fun Way Kids Love ...
- Operations Research Software Gantt Charts
- Reward Charts for Multiple Kids
- Hello Kitty Chore Charts
- Previous Charts Home Next Subjects
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.