Scrabble word: ARCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCHES exist?
Definitions of ARCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- noun - a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- noun - a passageway under a curved masonry construction
- noun - (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- verb - form an arch or curve
- verb - to bend like an arch (a curved structure spanning an opening)
There are 6 letters in ARCHES: A C E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCHES plus a wildcard: ARCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCHES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.