Scrabble word: CASHIER
Is CASHIER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CASHIER in dictionaries:
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - a person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)
- verb - discard or do away with
- verb - discharge with dishonor, as in the army
- The officer of a bank or business concern in charge of paying and receiving money.
- A store employee who handles cash transactions with customers.
- verb - to dismiss in disgrace
There are 7 letters in CASHIER: A C E H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASHIER
Click to search all anagrams of CASHIER plus a wildcard: CASHIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASHIER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CASHIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.