Scrabble word: CASHIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASHIER exist?
Definitions of CASHIER in dictionaries:
- noun - an employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- noun - a person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)
- verb - discard or do away with
- verb - discharge with dishonor, as in the army
- The officer of a bank or business concern in charge of paying and receiving money.
- A store employee who handles cash transactions with customers.
- verb - to dismiss in disgrace