Scrabble word: CHAIRS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAIRS exist?
Definitions of CHAIRS in dictionaries:
- noun - a seat for one person, with a support for the back
- noun - the position of professor
- noun - the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- noun - an instrument of execution by electrocution
- noun - a particular seat in an orchestra
- verb - act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- verb - preside over
- verb - to install in office
There are 6 letters in CHAIRS: A C H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAIRS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAIRS plus a wildcard: CHAIRS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAIRS
Images for CHAIRS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.