Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARCH exist?
Definitions of ARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- noun - a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- noun - a passageway under a curved masonry construction
- noun - (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- verb - form an arch or curve
- adj - (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- adj - expert in skulduggery
- adj - naughtily or annoyingly playful
- A structure, especially one of masonry, forming the curved, pointed, or flat upper edge of an open space and supporting the weight above it, as in a bridge or doorway.
- A structure, such as a freestanding monument, shaped like an inverted U.
- A curve with the ends down and the middle up: the arch of a raised eyebrow.
- An organ or structure having a curved or bowlike appearance, especially either of two arched sections of the bony structure of the foot.
- To provide with an arch: arch a passageway.
- To cause to form an arch or similar curve.
- To bend backward: The dancers alternately arched and hunched their backs.
- To form an arch or archlike curve: The high fly ball arched toward the stands.
- Chief; principal: their arch foe.
- Mischievous; roguish: an arch glance.
- verb - to bend like an arch (a curved structure spanning an opening)
There are 4 letters in ARCH: A C H R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARCH plus a wildcard: ARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARCH
Images for ARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.