Scrabble word: MARCH
Is MARCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - the act of marching
- noun - a steady advance
- noun - a procession of people walking together
- noun - district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area
- noun - genre of music written for marching
- noun - a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - force to march
- verb - walk fast, with regular or measured steps
- verb - march in protest
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - cause to march or go at a marching pace
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- To walk steadily and rhythmically forward in step with others.
- To begin to move in such a manner: The troops will march at dawn.
- To proceed directly and purposefully: marched in and demanded to see the manager.
- To progress steadily onward; advance: Time marches on.
- To be arranged in an orderly fashion that suggests steady, rhythmical progression.
- To participate in an organized walk, as for a public cause.
- To cause to move or otherwise progress in a steady, rhythmical manner: march soldiers into battle; marched us off to the dentist.
- To traverse by progressing steadily and rhythmically: They marched the route in a day.
- The steady forward movement of a body of troops.
- A long tiring journey on foot.
- Steady forward movement or progression: the march of time.
- A regulated pace: quick march; slow march.
- The distance covered within a certain period of time by moving or progressing steadily and rhythmically: a week’s march away.
- A composition in regularly accented, usually duple meter that is appropriate to accompany marching.
- An organized walk or procession by a group of people for a specific cause or issue.
- The border or boundary of a country or an area of land; a frontier.
- A tract of land bordering on two countries and claimed by both.
- verb - to walk in a formal military manner
There are 5 letters in MARCH: A C H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARCH
Click to search all anagrams of MARCH plus a wildcard: MARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARCH
Images for MARCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.