Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARCH exist?
Definitions of MARCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - the act of marching
- noun - a steady advance
- noun - a procession of people walking together
- noun - district consisting of the area on either side of a border or boundary of a country or an area
- noun - genre of music written for marching
- noun - a degree granted for the successful completion of advanced study of architecture
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - force to march
- verb - walk fast, with regular or measured steps
- verb - march in protest
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - cause to march or go at a marching pace
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- To walk steadily and rhythmically forward in step with others.
- To begin to move in such a manner: The troops will march at dawn.
- To proceed directly and purposefully: marched in and demanded to see the manager.
- To progress steadily onward; advance: Time marches on.
- To be arranged in an orderly fashion that suggests steady, rhythmical progression.
- To participate in an organized walk, as for a public cause.
- To cause to move or otherwise progress in a steady, rhythmical manner: march soldiers into battle; marched us off to the dentist.
- To traverse by progressing steadily and rhythmically: They marched the route in a day.
- The steady forward movement of a body of troops.
- A long tiring journey on foot.
- Steady forward movement or progression: the march of time.
- A regulated pace: quick march; slow march.
- The distance covered within a certain period of time by moving or progressing steadily and rhythmically: a week’s march away.
- A composition in regularly accented, usually duple meter that is appropriate to accompany marching.
- An organized walk or procession by a group of people for a specific cause or issue.
- The border or boundary of a country or an area of land; a frontier.
- A tract of land bordering on two countries and claimed by both.
- v - to walk in a formal military manner
There are 5 letters in MARCH: A C H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARCH plus a wildcard: MARCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARCH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARCH
- Mrs. Olsens Outstanding 3rd Grade News Week of march 14-18
- march calendar desktop background desktop wallpaper butterfly ...
- ... Village Piano Lessons - Barbara Mohar march Musicians of the Month
- march calendar wallpaper desktop wallaper smash wallpapers ...
- march wallpaper designs spring marchwall1 desktop wallpapers ...
- march 2012 calendar 18 All Calendar
- Nissan march
- march 2012 calendar march 2012 Calendar
- (Nissan march ...
- march Versiones y Precios Nissan Mexicana