Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRACHM
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRACHM exist?
Definitions of DRACHM in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 60 minims or 3.5516 cubic centimeters
- noun - a unit of capacity or volume in the apothecary system equal to one eighth of a fluid ounce
- A dram.
- A drachma.
- n - a unit of weight
There are 6 letters in DRACHM: A C D H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRACHM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRACHM plus a wildcard: DRACHM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRACHM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRACHM
- Baktria Eukratides I AR drachm Dioscuri on Horseback VF
- FileHeavy drachm Massilia reverse CdM Paris.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Thasos drachm obverse
- Cos drachm obverse
- Ancient Greek coins - Ancient Coins of Asia Minor - Edgar L. Owen ...
- Sinope drachm obverse
- Bretti drachm obverse
- Pantikapaion drachm obverse
- Alexandrian Coins Bargain Bin Ancient Coins Inexpensive Ancient ...
- Arab-Sasanian 1 Samura b. Jundab _c.52-53h__ drachm_ DA _Darabjird