Scrabble word: DRACHMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRACHMA exist?
Definitions of DRACHMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in Greece
- A basic unit of currency in Greece.
- An ancient Greek silver coin.
- One of several modern units of weight, especially the dram.
- noun - a monetary unit of Greece
There are 7 letters in DRACHMA: A A C D H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRACHMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRACHMA plus a wildcard: DRACHMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRACHMA
Images for DRACHMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.