Scrabble word: DHARMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does DHARMA exist?
Definitions of DHARMA in dictionaries:
- noun - basic principles of the cosmos
- Hinduism & Buddhism.
- The principle or law that orders the universe.
- Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
- The essential function or nature of a thing.
- Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.
- The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha.
- Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment.
- One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.
- adj - conformity to Hindu law [n -S] : DHARMIC
There are 6 letters in DHARMA: A A D H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DHARMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DHARMA plus a wildcard: DHARMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DHARMA
Images for DHARMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.