Scrabble word: HARM
Is HARM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HARM in various dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- verb - cause or do harm to
- Physical or psychological injury or damage.
- Wrong; evil.
- verb - to do or cause injury to
There are 4 letters in HARM: A H M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HARM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HARM, to go: HARM?
Rearrange the letters in HARM and see some winning combinations
Images for HARM
Lookup in Wiki for HARM
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.