Scrabble word: HARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HARM exist?
Definitions of HARM in dictionaries:
- noun - any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- noun - the occurrence of a change for the worse
- noun - the act of damaging something or someone
- verb - cause or do harm to
- Physical or psychological injury or damage.
- Wrong; evil.
- verb - to do or cause injury to
There are 4 letters in HARM: A H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HARM plus a wildcard: HARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HARM
Images for HARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.