Scrabble word: HAREM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAREM exist?
Definitions of HAREM in dictionaries:
- noun - living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household
- A house or a section of a house reserved for women members of a Muslim household.
- The wives, concubines, female relatives, and servants occupying such a place.
- A group of women sexual partners for one man.
- noun - the section of a Muslim household reserved for women
There are 5 letters in HAREM: A E H M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAREM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAREM plus a wildcard: HAREM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAREM
Images for HAREM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.