Scrabble word: HAMMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMMER exist?
Definitions of HAMMER in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
- noun - a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle
- noun - the ossicle attached to the eardrum
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire
- noun - a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
- noun - a power tool for drilling rocks
- noun - the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- verb - beat with or as if with a hammer
- verb - create by hammering
- A hand tool used to exert an impulsive force by striking, consisting of a handle with a perpendicularly attached head made of a relatively heavy, rigid material.
- The part of a gunlock that hits the primer or firing pin or explodes the percussion cap and causes the gun to fire.
- One of the padded wooden pieces of a piano that strikes the strings.
- A part of an apparatus that strikes a gong or bell, as in a clock.
- A metal ball weighing 16 pounds (7.
- A small mallet used by auctioneers.
- To hit, especially repeatedly, with or as if with a hammer; pound.
- To beat into a shape with or as if with a hammer: hammered out the dents in the fender; hammered out a contract acceptable to both sides.
- To put together, fasten, or seal, particularly with nails, by hammering.
- To force upon by constant repetition: hammered the information into the students’ heads.
- To deal repeated blows with or as if with a hammer; pummel: “Wind hammered at us violently in gusts” (Thor Heyerdahl).
- To undergo beating in the manner of a hammer: My pulse hammered.
- To keep at something continuously: hammered away at the problem.
- verb - to strike repeatedly
There are 6 letters in HAMMER: A E H M M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMMER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMMER plus a wildcard: HAMMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMMER
Images for HAMMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.