Scrabble word: HAMMERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMMERS exist?
Definitions of HAMMERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a gunlock that strikes the percussion cap when the trigger is pulled
- noun - a hand tool with a heavy rigid head and a handle
- noun - the ossicle attached to the eardrum
- noun - a light drumstick with a rounded head that is used to strike such percussion instruments as chimes, kettledrums, marimbas, glockenspiels, etc.
- noun - a heavy metal sphere attached to a flexible wire
- noun - a striker that is covered in felt and that causes the piano strings to vibrate
- noun - a power tool for drilling rocks
- noun - the act of pounding (delivering repeated heavy blows)
- verb - beat with or as if with a hammer
- verb - create by hammering
- verb - to strike repeatedly
There are 7 letters in HAMMERS: A E H M M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMMERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMMERS plus a wildcard: HAMMERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMMERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAMMERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.