Scrabble word: MAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAR exist?
Definitions of MAR in dictionaries:
- noun - the month following February and preceding April
- noun - a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- To inflict damage, especially disfiguring damage, on.
- A disfiguring mark; a blemish.
- verb - to detract from the perfection or wholeness of
There are 3 letters in MAR: A M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAR plus a wildcard: MAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAR
Images for MAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.