Scrabble word: ARMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMY exist?
Definitions of ARMY in dictionaries:
- noun - a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
- noun - a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- noun - the army of the United States of America
- A large body of people organized and trained for land warfare.
- Often Army.
- A tactical and administrative military unit consisting of a headquarters, two or more corps, and auxiliary forces.
- A large group of people organized for a specific cause: the construction army that built the Panama Canal.
- See Synonyms at multitude.
- noun - a large body of men trained and armed for war
There are 4 letters in ARMY: A M R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMY plus a wildcard: ARMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMY
Images for ARMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.