Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMBRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBRY exist?
Definitions of AMBRY in dictionaries:
- A pantry.
- A niche near the altar of a church for keeping sacred vessels and vestments.
- n - a recess in a church wall for sacred vessels
There are 5 letters in AMBRY: A B M R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBRY plus a wildcard: AMBRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBRY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBRY
- ... .com home Church Goods Church Supplies Ambries ambry 7194
- McKay Church Goods Ambries ambry
- Vermont Church Supply Furniture ambry
- conceptual drawing of a custom designed ambry for Immaculate ...
- ... .com home Church Goods Church Supplies Ambries ambry 7177
- Saint Charles Parish
- Church ambry for holding holy oils (available sepa....
- ambry with Holy Oils Sacred Chrism Oil of the Catechumens Oil of ...
- ambry Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... Design Archive ambry St. Christopher Catholic Church
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.