Scrabble word: BRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAY exist?
Definitions of BRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the cry of an ass
- verb - braying characteristic of donkeys
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - laugh loudly and harshly
- To utter the loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
- To emit (an utterance or a sound) loudly and harshly.
- The loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
- A sound resembling that of a donkey: “an endless bray of pointless jocosity” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To crush and pound to a fine consistency, as in a mortar.
- To spread (ink) thinly over a surface.
- verb - to utter a harsh cry