Scrabble word: BRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAY exist?
Definitions of BRAY in dictionaries:
- noun - the cry of an ass
- verb - braying characteristic of donkeys
- verb - reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading
- verb - laugh loudly and harshly
- To utter the loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
- To emit (an utterance or a sound) loudly and harshly.
- The loud, harsh cry of a donkey.
- A sound resembling that of a donkey: “an endless bray of pointless jocosity” (Louis Auchincloss).
- To crush and pound to a fine consistency, as in a mortar.
- To spread (ink) thinly over a surface.
- verb - to utter a harsh cry
There are 4 letters in BRAY: A B R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAY plus a wildcard: BRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAY
Images for BRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.