Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARM exist?
Definitions of BARM in dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial leavening agent containing yeast cells
- The yeasty foam that rises to the surface of fermenting malt liquors.
- n - the foam on malt liquors
There are 4 letters in BARM: A B M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARM plus a wildcard: BARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARM
Images for BARM
- barm Brack & Tea Galway City Harriers
- barm Brack (Irisches Halloween-Brot) Lebensart im Markgrflerland
- barm Brack view project
- Royalty Free Image of Loaf Of barm Brack
- Fp barm Celebs Jinglebell Ball The Factor Nicole Scherzinger Foto ...
- 2012 The year of the Pie Wigan Kebab coming to Bangkok.
- Filebarm cake with black pudding.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Celebitchy Blog Archive fp_3662368_barm_von_teese_dita_092309
- This entry was posted on Tuesday November 17th 2009 at 230 pm ...
- barm Brack with Jenny Bristow - RT Television - Four Live
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.