Scrabble word: RUMBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUMBA exist?
Definitions of RUMBA in dictionaries:
- noun - syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba
- noun - a folk dance in duple time that originated in Cuba with Spanish and African elements
- noun - a ballroom dance based on the Cuban folk dance
- verb - dance the rhumba
- A complex rhythmical dance that originated in Cuba.
- A modern ballroom adaptation of this dance.
- verb - to perform a ballroom dance
There are 5 letters in RUMBA: A B M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUMBA plus a wildcard: RUMBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUMBA
Images for RUMBA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.