Scrabble word: UMBRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBRA exist?
Definitions of UMBRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light
- A dark area, especially the blackest part of a shadow from which all light is cut off.
- The completely dark portion of the shadow cast by the earth, moon, or other body during an eclipse.
- The darkest region of a sunspot.
- adj - a dark area [n -BRAE or -BRAS] : UMBRAL
There are 5 letters in UMBRA: A B M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBRA plus a wildcard: UMBRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBRA
Images for UMBRA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.