Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UMBRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does UMBRA exist?
Definitions of UMBRA in dictionaries:
- noun - a region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light
- A dark area, especially the blackest part of a shadow from which all light is cut off.
- The completely dark portion of the shadow cast by the earth, moon, or other body during an eclipse.
- The darkest region of a sunspot.
- adj - a dark area [n -BRAE or -BRAS] : UMBRAL
There are 5 letters in UMBRA: A B M R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UMBRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UMBRA plus a wildcard: UMBRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UMBRA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UMBRA
- umbra and Penumbra
- umbras and Penumbras Department of Physics University of ...
- ... all objects cast a shadow a shadow has two parts the umbra and the
- TOTAL- completely in umbra
- Types of Eclipses
- umbra - DiracDelta Science & Engineering Encyclopedia
- ... has helped umbra make better products many of umbra s designs
- This is also a time when the sun begins to make its way toward the ...
- Total Lunar Eclipse of 2000 Jan 20-21
- Sicherlich wrde ein umbra ET IMAGO-Konzert auch ohne die erotischen ...