Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MBIRA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MBIRA exist?
Definitions of MBIRA in dictionaries:
- An African instrument consisting of a hollow gourd or wooden resonator and a number of usually metal strips that vibrate when plucked.
- n - an African musical instrument
There are 5 letters in MBIRA: A B I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MBIRA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MBIRA plus a wildcard: MBIRA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MBIRA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MBIRA
- Filembira dzavadzimu.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- mbira - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FichierEne mbira.jpg - Wikipdia
- Mal Webb Site-mbira
- SAHARAN VIBE mbira
- The mbira Instrument
- Solid body stereo electric mbira dza vadzimu by Dan Pauli (37 lamellae ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.