Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIHRAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIHRAB exist?
Definitions of MIHRAB in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) a design in the shape of niche in a Muslim prayer rug
- noun - (Islam) a niche in the wall of a mosque that indicates the direction of Mecca
- A niche in the wall of a mosque or a room in the mosque that indicates the direction of Mecca.
- An undecorated oblong space in the middle of a Muslim prayer rug, pointed toward Mecca during worship.
- n - a niche in a mosque
There are 6 letters in MIHRAB: A B H I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIHRAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIHRAB plus a wildcard: MIHRAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIHRAB
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIHRAB
- Arched mihrab
- FileCordoba mihrab.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filemihrab Umayyad Mosque.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- mihrab (Prayer Niche )
- image property of httpfakereal.blogspot.com
- Exquisite stucco mihrab awash with dense Quranic inscriptions and ...
- Filemihrab at Jama Masjid Fatehpur Sikri.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- mihrab Of Hagia Sofia Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 14665229
- Tabatha Yeatts The Opposite of Indifference A Place For Prayer
- ArchivoMezquita de Crdoba mihrab.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.