Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIHRABS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIHRABS exist?
Definitions of MIHRABS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) a design in the shape of niche in a Muslim prayer rug
- noun - (Islam) a niche in the wall of a mosque that indicates the direction of Mecca
- n - a niche in a mosque
There are 7 letters in MIHRABS: A B H I M R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIHRABS plus a wildcard: MIHRABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIHRABS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIHRABS
- Wolves in sheeps clothing (shia) - Muslims vs Shias - [English] - Haq ...
- An illustration showing the New Jerusalem taken from an 1047AD ...
- mihrabs in natural furniture moving available bus batteries covered ...
- Spain Arches
- prayer rugs with stepped prayer arches and stepped diamond mihrabs ...
- ... is crescent shaped here are the two most famous mihrabs in the world
- Peter Harrington - Marji Gallery Santa Fe
- Jannat ul-Baqi Before Demolition of 1925 by King Ibn Saud
- Mosque Texture
- Publicado por Ricardo Vargas Posada los 0109 5 comentarios
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.