Scrabble word: BRASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRASH exist?
Definitions of BRASH in dictionaries:
- adj - offensively bold
- Hasty and unthinking; impetuous.
- Lacking in sensitivity or tact.
- Presumptuously forward; impudent.
- Brittle: brash timbers.
- A mass or pile of rubble, refuse, or fragments, as of stone, brush, or ice.
- adv - rash; hasty [adj BRASHER, BRASHEST] : BRASHLY
- noun - a mass of fragments
There are 5 letters in BRASH: A B H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRASH plus a wildcard: BRASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRASH
Images for BRASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.