Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIMS exist?
Definitions of BRIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - a circular projection that sticks outward from the crown of a hat
- verb - be completely full
- verb - fill as much as possible
- v - to fill to the top
There are 5 letters in BRIMS: B I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIMS plus a wildcard: BRIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIMS
- Courtney brims - Email Fotos Telefonnummern zu Courtney brims
- Kens Bike Shop 2013 Trek Skye
- Up in the Air Size 29cm x 39cmMedia Graphite on paper artwork ...
- Pentland Lodge House Room brims
- Bizim Zamanmz Bir Koyun itten Atlad
- Putting it all together - Page 46
- And here is what a chicken bone looks like after it is soaked in Coke ...
- The Illusionist Size 31cm x 35cmMedia Graphite and coloured pencil ...
- ... an exhibition by very talented local Brisbane artist Courtney brims
- Courtney brims
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.