Scrabble word: BRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIM exist?
Definitions of BRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - a circular projection that sticks outward from the crown of a hat
- verb - be completely full
- verb - fill as much as possible
- The rim or uppermost edge of a hollow container or natural basin.
- A projecting rim or edge: the brim of a hat.
- A border or an edge.
- To be full to the brim.
- To fill to the brim.
- verb - to fill to the top
There are 4 letters in BRIM: B I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIM plus a wildcard: BRIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIM
Images for BRIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.