Scrabble word: BRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIM exist?
Definitions of BRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - a circular projection that sticks outward from the crown of a hat
- verb - be completely full
- verb - fill as much as possible
- The rim or uppermost edge of a hollow container or natural basin.
- A projecting rim or edge: the brim of a hat.
- A border or an edge.
- To be full to the brim.
- To fill to the brim.
- verb - to fill to the top